Thursday, December 25, 2014

Home for the Holidays

Nothing is better than home. Not chocolate Rockefeller Center, not $1 pizza, not chocolate pancakes or fluffy puppies. Nothing. 

That being said, being home during the holiday season is even better than being home any other time of year. Mostly due to these festive objects laying around the house. 






These are some of my brown paper packages tied up with string. I'm sticking to a theme for my gift wrapping this year and I love it. Wrapping presents and potential paper cuts have never been so much fun.

One of my favorite ornaments


Another one of my favorite ornaments


An ornament I made out of boredom


Again, one of my favorite ornaments




One of my favorite Santa's in the house
Of course Christmas is nothing without the people you are surrounded by, but some lights and decorations sure do help. 

Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ally! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster blogger award!

    -Maria
    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete