Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Week of Classes

So my first week of classes is over, which means that it really is too late to go back to the days when homework consisted of writing the same letter over and over again or deciding which Beanie Baby to bring in for show-and-tell. Actually, I haven't even had a full week of classes because my Intro to Physical Science class was cancelled the first week. That class also happens to be my only 8:10, so I am not complaining.
I obviously didn't take pictures of my professors or classrooms, but I must say- the Mac lab for my Digital Layout class may as well be a lounge. I'm not sure if it was the track studio lighting or the smooth jazz music my professor put on, but it was wonderful.
The only semi-adventurous thing I've done since my last post is shopping for school supplies and some more dorm stuff (a mini-steamer since my iron leaked more water near the electrical chord than I could drink in a day, and a full-length mirror so I can continue to be somewhat narcissistic). Carrying three full shopping bags and a 5' mirror up 6th Avenue is not something I recommend. Although, the funny looks and "Hey look at that girl!" comments were quite amusing.
Other than the bit of homework I have yet to finish, I'm not sure what this weekend brings. But I'm assuming it will involve more dining hall meals and something entertaining and free. Maybe a tour of the New York Public Library. I guess you will find out when I post something new in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment